When you face a financial emergency, you want to borrow from a lender with a strong industry reputation. One reliable company in the industry is Farm Credit of Western Arkansas – Benton in Benton, Arkansas. The company offers in-person lending at over 1400 physical locations in the United States. You can borrow installment loans, payday loans, title loans, and other personal lines of credit even if you have less-than-perfect credit.
Typically, payday loan amounts start from as little as $100, but the maximum and minimum amounts can vary by state. Farm Credit of Western Arkansas – Benton in Benton, Arkansas gives you short-term loans, which are often due on your next payday. So, when borrowing this type of loan, ensure you can honor the agreement as defaulting could result in penalties. The lender offers both secured and short-term unsecured loans, which means if you want a significant amount, you can opt for a title loan, which is calculated upon the value of your vehicle. However, if you just need a small amount to address a financial emergency, a payday loan would suffice.
Advantages of Direct Payday Loan Lenders
Probably you’re asking why you should opt for Farm Credit of Western Arkansas – Benton in Benton, AR than traditional lenders when you need quick cash. Here are some reasons to use direct payday loan lenders.
- Instant approval – No one wants to wait for approval when in need of cash quickly. Payday direct lenders offer quick approval and ensure you get the money in one business day, which is ideal when facing a financial emergency.
- No credit check – People with bad credit can access emergency cash from a direct payday lender. A lender like Farm Credit of Western Arkansas – Benton in Benton, AR does not need you to have an excellent credit score to approve your application. The company wants to know you can afford to repay the loan, so they pay more attention to your source of income.
- Easy loan application – Applying for a direct payday loan takes a simple process. Fill the loan form and sign an agreement. You will get funds in your account in 24 hours of getting approved. You can apply online or visit a payday loan center.
- Your information is secure – Most direct lenders are regulated and have tools to ensure data security. They handle customer information with great care, ensuring confidentiality and security.
How Farm Credit of Western Arkansas – Benton Works in Benton, AR
Farm Credit of Western Arkansas – Benton in Benton, AR is a financial services company with more than 1400 stores across the United States. The company specializes in short-term loans, majorly payday loans. These are products know to have a high interest because of their short-term nature, and they don’t require good credit or collateral. The loans are perfect for someone who faces a financial emergency and needs cash quickly.
Besides Farm Credit of Western Arkansas – Benton payday loans in Benton, AR, you can borrow other types of loans, including:
- Title loans – You borrow against the value of your car, so you can access varying amounts depending on the age, model, and condition of your vehicle. It’s the recommended option if you need an amount above $1,000 and have a car in perfect condition.
- Installment loans – You might also want to look for Farm Credit of Western Arkansas – Benton locations in Benton, AR, to get their installment loans. These are personal loans similar to payday loans that allow you to borrow a big amount that you can pay off over an agreed period. The loan can be spread out over months or one year, depending on what you feel is comfortable to handle.
Farm Credit of Western Arkansas – Benton is a licensed short-term loan provider with an online presence and physical stores you can visit to complete your application. One benefit you get using Farm Credit of Western Arkansas – Benton is that you can access cash quickly. Find the emergency payday loans direct lender near you, and you can walk in and out in under an hour with the money you need. Alternatively, their website offers an easy loan application process you can use to submit your loan request from home.
How Much Interest Does Farm Credit of Western Arkansas – Benton Charge for Payday Loans in Benton, AR
Before you borrow cash online or anywhere, you should know how much interest you’re expected to pay. This will tell you if the product is right for you as some lenders impose too high interest. Also, interest rates can vary depending on the state you live in, so check to know the maximum you can be charged by a payday loan direct lender.
Farm Credit of Western Arkansas – Benton payday loan rates vary in each state, but the company ensures they offer the most attractive rates. While applying for a loan with Farm Credit of Western Arkansas – Benton, you’re asked to provide your zip code before the lender shows you offerings. If you decide to complete your application after viewing the loan rates, you can use the online loan application form provided on the lender’s website.
In Arkansas, lenders are limited to a 10% interest, but the state does not have a statutory limit on APR. This means when you borrow from Farm Credit of Western Arkansas – Benton, you can pay from $25 to $30 for every $100 you borrow. Generally, the lender combines these fees into a finance charge. For example, when you borrow $500 with a two-week term, you’ll need to pay a $125 finance charge and 10% interest, which amounts to $626.4 in total at the end of the loan term.
Before applying for an Farm Credit of Western Arkansas – Benton payday loan in Benton, AR, read the terms and conditions. Also, have a solid plan for repayment as the high Farm Credit of Western Arkansas – Benton fees and interest could plunge you into more debt if you’re not able to honor your debt obligations.
Am I Eligible for Farm Credit of Western Arkansas – Benton Payday Loans in Benton, AR?
Before you’re approved for an Farm Credit of Western Arkansas – Benton cash advance in Benton, AR, you must meet a few basic requirements. For direct lender payday loans, you must be 18 and over, and some states require one to be 21 and older. If you want to apply, you typically need:
- Government-issued ID
- Proof of income (pay stub, bank statement, etc.)
- A checking account
- Active means of contact (email, phone, etc.)
Some applicants are asked to provide a Social Security number for online and in-person loans. It’s rare to be asked for proof of address, but it’s a possibility.
How Do I Apply With Farm Credit of Western Arkansas – Benton Payday Loans in Benton, AR?
Applying for a loan at Farm Credit of Western Arkansas – Benton payday loan company in Benton, AR, is easy as you need to follow these steps:
- Online loan application
If you don’t want to apply in person, you can complete all steps on your mobile device or PC. Find the Farm Credit of Western Arkansas – Benton online loan request form, fill in all the required details, and then submit it.
- Get Feedback
Wait for feedback from the guaranteed payday loans direct lender. Typically, the company will respond in under 30 minutes, which allows them to approve applications quickly.
- Sign documents
Agree to loan terms and conditions to confirm that you consent to get the loan under those conditions.
- Get your money
Lastly, the lender will send you the money you requested. You can get a same-day cash transfer or receive cash in under 24 hours.
Should You Choose Farm Credit of Western Arkansas – Benton in Benton, AR?
So, why should I look for Farm Credit of Western Arkansas – Benton near me in Benton, AR? The company offers many physical locations, and they have fast access to cash. Also, Farm Credit of Western Arkansas – Benton offers a secure system that ensures confidentiality and data security. However, the service may not be available in some states which don’t allow payday lending.
Farm Credit of Western Arkansas - Benton store locations in Benton, ArkansasAddress: 15227 I-30, Benton, AR 72015, United States